Iris RaynaudDownload resume
Associate - SENIOR ASSOCIATE - Admitted in Paris and England & Wales and registered in Brussels
email@example.com T: +32 (0)2 290 39 00 F: +32 (0)2 290 39 39
Iris Raynaud assists Prof. Bernard Hanotiau in the management of complex international arbitration cases where he acts as Chairman or member of the Arbitral Tribunal.
She has been involved in more than twenty – mostly high stake – arbitration cases as counsel (collective experience) or as assistant to the Tribunal.
Her main area of work relates to commercial contract disputes between private parties, under both civil and common law regimes, ad hoc or institutional (ICC, LCIA, DIA, SCAI, CEPANI, SIAC, KCAB).
She is also experienced in investor-state disputes as assistant to the Tribunal in UNCITRAL-PCA proceedings and in cases under the ICSID Convention.
She is qualified in England & Wales and in France (Paris) and is registered with the Brussels Bar (E List). She works in English and French.
Representative matters include:
- Secretary to the Tribunal in a high stake industrial dispute relating to the European nuclear industry.
- Secretary to the Tribunal in two high stake joint-venture disputes relating to an oil storage platform in Southeast Asia.
- Secretary to the Tribunal in a high stake patent dispute relating to a joint research project funded by the EU in the microelectronics industry.
- Part of the legal team representing a biotechnology company against a pharmaceutical company and its subsidiaries in a high stake dispute relating to a research and development agreement.
- Part of the legal team advising a pharmaceutical company in the pre-arbitration phase of a post-M&A dispute.